Winner of Trailer of the Show at the 2015 Brisbane Truck Show, the VersaBOLT is an entire range of new tippers. A revolution in trailer design, at the heart of the VersaBOLT concept is a modular bolted design, rather than traditional welding, which radically increases flexibility and maintainability, while reducing lead times.
In a feature which will no doubt be welcomed by tipper operators looking for an edge over their competitors, the base, front wall, rear frame, side walls and mudguard sections can be easily unbolted and replaced, if required, resulting in dramatically reduced downtime should a section be damaged.
It comes with a number of patent-pending built-in smarts, including a forward-mounted two-way tailgate which is designed to be able to be switched between side and top hinged at any time with the simple turn of a lever, resulting in a multi-purpose trailer.
What’s more, all of this comes bundled with reduced delivery times, meaning you can have your VersaBOLT combination on the road in as little as three weeks.
The VersaBOLT range is now available in high tensile steel rigid body, three and four axle dog configurations. All models are supported by an exclusive four year warranty on the tub and a two year warranty on the chassis, with full parts and service support via Hamelex White’s Australian network of Dealers and Authorised Service Partners.
Features & Benefits
- Maintainability – The base, front wall, rear frame, side walls and mudguard sections can be easily replaced if damaged
- Durability – Pressed wall design stops side sheets from buckling or creasing
- Ingenuity – Adjustable rear posts provide the ability to adjust door alignment
- Ingenuity – By keeping all hinging elements below the top of the body, any tarp design can be fitted or substituted over the life of the trailer
- Versatility – Forward mounted two-way tailgate can be switched between side and top hinged, at any time
- Rapidity – Delivery in as little as three weeks (dependent on stock availability)